How our courses work / Terms and Conditions
Once you have enrolled on a course we will provide you all the course information.
1. You will attend theory and practical sessions at Beauty Academy Salon.
2. Your theory and practical session will be conducted by a qualified lecturer who will talk you through the details of the course.
3. You will also be given a practical demonstration of full treatment by your lecturer and will also be given an opportunity for hands-on experience during this session.
4. You will get enough chance to have supervised practice during your course.
5. You will get an ongoing support from your lecturer while you are completing your assessment folder. In order to complete your Portfolio of Evidence, you need to keep a record of the following:
a) Practical Assessments
c) Take photo evidence
d) Complete and hand in your Portfolio of Evidence
Please note that students are required to do their assessments on paying clients in a real salon environment, this is a VTCT requirement. The London College (UK) holds no responsibility in finding clients for students. This is solely the students responsibility.
6. You will then be assessed at the Beauty Academy Salon. Once you have succesfully passed your assessment, a certificate will be issued by the awarding body. Most courses are awarded by VTCT.
7. Students enrolling for more than one course must note that If you have an overdue outstanding balance on any of the courses, you will not be able to proceed with your course(s) until the outstanding balance is cleared.
8. Student must treat our staff and teachers with respect, The London College (UK) works on a zero tolerance on rudeness and misbehaviour. College reserves the right to withhold the certificate in such circumstances. No refund will be offered if student is suspended or expelled from his/her course for misbehaviour/rudeness/discrimination.
9. Once student has commenced his/her course, refunds are not possible.
10. Any course duration stated at the time of admission is only an estimated course length. Due to the nature of the course, this duration can not be guaranteed. Please be prepared for some extra time that might be needed to complete the course. College management does not accept any responsibility for any loss of damages student may occur due to extended course duration.